Q: The glow plug goes turn on after driving for 10 minutes. When turning the engine on and off, it does not apear again.

The glow plug goes on after driving for 10 minutes,putting the car is safe mode.When switching engine on and off, it does not appear again and the car don't go into safemode.This has start to happen after the car was serviced

My car has 255000 Kilometers.

Hi there. The glow plug light comes on when the computer is detecting an issue with the glow plugs to the engine. There are stored codes and pending codes. If the light goes out after turning the key off and back on, then this is a pending code. This means that there was an issue with the glow plugs at that time, but not all the time. Check the relay to the glow plug circuit and see if it’s clicking on when the key is turned on. The relay can stick on or hesitate to come on if the contacts inside the relay are old and worn. I recommend checking the computer for any pending codes and possibly changing the relay to the glow plug circuit. If you need further assistance with your glow plug light coming on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The glow plug goes turn on after driving for 10 minutes. When turning the engine on and off, it does not apear again.