Q: Hello, I had a 02 sensor downstream placed in my car so I had another diagnosis done and it's saying 02 sensor.. so should I have

Hello I have a 2003 Buick century customs and my engine light came on I went to AutoZone and had a diagnostic done it read Error code P0135 H02-11 Bank 1 sensor 1 Heater circuit malfunction.. I had replaced the sensor 02 downstream but light still on a it's reading the same thing should I replace the upstream sensor also? Thank you

3. Hello, I had a 02 sensor downstream placed in my car so I had another diagnosis done and it's saying 02 sensor.. so should I have