Q: Heater not working

My air conditioning works really well with no problems or issues and gets cold as it should but when it comes to my heat it does not work it only blows out cool air and never gets warm. So my question is do you know what could cause this issue?

Hello. There are usually three potential culprits that cause this issue. First is that the heater core inside the dash is broken or clogged. Second, it could be a problem with the vents from the heater core to the vents on the dash. Third, it may be caused by a heater thermostat in the cooling system that directs warm coolant to power the heater core. Your best bet may be to have a local professional, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the heating system in order to have this corrected in time for winter.

3. Heater not working