Q: Heater doesn't get hot

So we got the fan blowers fixed once we realized it wasn't heating good. They've been replaced and it blows hard but still the heater doesn't seem to get as hot as it should. I can barely feel heat when I put my hand over the fan. What could be the problem?

If your heater is not producing the correct amount of heat or any heat at all, the first thing I would recommend checking would be the coolant level. The vehicles heater relies on the coolant getting hot to produce heat. If the coolant level is low, the vehicle will not be able to heat up any coolant and therefore will produce no heat. When the coolant level goes low, this usually means that a leak exists. Common leak sources include the water pump, radiator, and coolant hoses. I would recommend a [cooling system pressure test]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/pressure-test-radiator-cap) to determine the leak source. Consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to inspect your cooling system for you.

3. Heater doesn't get hot