Q: Heater blowing cool air 2014 Jeep Wrangler

Drivers side blowing cool air out vents; Passenger side seems fine...not good, it's been 11 degrees here in Indiana.

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

You need to make sure the engine is getting up to operating temperature in order to get full heat out of the heater core your engine needs to be up to operating temperature. If the engine is not then your thermostat is partly stuck in the open or partly open condition. Replace the thermostat and have the heater core back flushed. If the engine is at operating temperature and both heater hoses are hot then you need to have the blend door actuator checked and replace if it i not moving the temperature door.

Hi there - this sounds like a heater blend door problem - only routing warm air to the passenger side of the cabin. I would recommend a heating system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.