Q: Heater block how likely will it catch fire

How worried should I be of engine fire with using a heater block

3. Heater block how likely will it catch fire

Q: Truck won't start after it gets hot. What can cause this?

This is a common sign of a faulty ignition coil. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeated as the copper beneath them expands and contracts at a higher...

Q: ABS light comes on sporadically and the right rear suspension shock absorber is leaking.

Hello. Best first step would be to get an ABS scanner hooked up and extract the problem codes from the ABS system. This may be as simple as a malfunctioning wheel speed sensor. In N. America, this model (badged as...

Q: 2015 Kia Forte Koup - Digital speedometer readout and voice recognition problems

Hello there, the 2015 Kia Forte is only equipped with the analog style speedometer and it is not possible to get both the analog signal and a digital readout. As for the voice recognition software, the inability for the system...