Q: Heater block how likely will it catch fire

How worried should I be of engine fire with using a heater block

3. Heater block how likely will it catch fire

Q: 1992 Ford Ranger 2.3 l 5 speed manual swap to 302 Ford with 5-speed manual but engines from 1981 is it do able

The swap is possible but it is impractical especially if you intend to register the vehicle for use on public roads. The alteration in weight will require suspension/alignment modifications that will have to be engineered. Even prior to doing this...

Q: With engine off. Crankshaft pulley spins freely with belt on or off. 96 Taurus 3.0. What could cause that?

I can think of a few possible causes to this issue. 1. You are trying to replace the belt with a new one and may have got the wrong size belt. There are two different 3.0 V6 engines that are...

Q: New antenna module radio - 2013 Infiniti FX37

Hello. It appears that some models of FX37 are equipped with XM tuners and some are not. You can check to see if your vehicle has one, however, it may be entirely possible that it does not and that the...