Q: Heater block how likely will it catch fire

How worried should I be of engine fire with using a heater block

3. Heater block how likely will it catch fire

Q: Car will not move in any gear but 4th gear and makes noise.

Hi there. If the transmission will not move in any gear but 4th gear, then there is either an issue with the synchronizers or the transmission gears are damaged. First check the shifter rail and see if the forks are...

Q: I hit an animal recently, it cracked my bumper. Is it any way related to suspension damage?

An impact from hitting the animal can do damage that's not obvious at first. Damage can occur to the frame, mess up your alignment, and a variety of other issues. You will want to examine the area that was hit....

Q: Adding roof rails crossbars - 2014 Infiniti QX60

Hello. Some dealers do offer installation of aftermarket parts and accessories. However, this will vary from dealer to dealer. I would check your local dealerships to see if they are able to install aftermarket accessories. If not, then a reputable...