Q: Heat and air issue

Car is not blowing out heat or air whatsoever I have replaced blower motor and resistor I have checked my fuses and still nothing.. I was curious before I order the part if it's the power box that sets power to the blower motor because when I turn the heat or air on full blast the car sounds as if it's on nothing coming out! Doesn't seem like a thermostat issue could it be a belt instead? But please contact me back asap !! Thank you for your time

A: Hi there: Honestly there are multiple elec...

Hi there:

Honestly there are multiple electrical components that operate your heater and AC system; ranging from relays to fuses and solenoids. Before you purchase any parts or begin to guess as to what might be wrong, you might want to have one of our professional mechanics complete a heater is not working inspection. This affordable service allows a professional mechanic to come to your home or office to diagnose exactly what’s wrong and recommend the right repairs be made.