Q: Hear cracking sound

I think my car may have a transmission problem or a problem with the wire bar on the right wheel. I hear a wire sound like crack, crack, crack.

A: Hi there. If you are getting a noise like y...

Hi there. If you are getting a noise like you are describing it is typically caused by a failing hub bearing assembly. I would typically get the vehicle in the air and run it to isolate the location of the noise. If it is the bearing, then the bearing assembly will need to be replaced. I would get assistance from a certified mechanic that has experience with these types of jobs, like one from YourMechanic.