Q: Hear cracking sound

I think my car may have a transmission problem or a problem with the wire bar on the right wheel. I hear a wire sound like crack, crack, crack.

3. Hear cracking sound

Q: Erratic shifting

Hello. It would appear that these 2 problems may perhaps need to be addressed separately. If these problems began after you replaced a sensor, then it may be possible that the problems are related to the repair. I would recommend...

Q: Mechanic told me my coolant is not circulating. How can I test and see if the coolant isn’t circulating?

Hi Angelo. Thanks for contacting us tonight. This video is actually quite good at explaining how the coolant system works on your Toyota. One thing you can do to check for coolant flow is to wait for the cooling fan...

Q: What could cause odometer on 2012 Chevy Equinox LT, 3.0 engine to stop reading miles traveled?Tach and speedometer work normally.

The odometer is an integrated component of the instrument cluster and the instrument cluster will need to be removed and sent out for repair or replacement at an approved repair facility.