Q: Could this cause ur car to stall in warmer weather? My car never stalls during winter months. But from spring on its a neverendin

asked by on February 20, 2017

During warmer weather my car stalls continually. It starts back up but will stall again if u drive a block or 2. If u let the car cool off for about 30 min or so u will go for a couple of miles before it satrts stalling again. During winter months it never stalls a single time. Plz help

You should have the check engine light and engine scanned to see if the engine may be running lean due to low fuel pressures or clogged injectors. You should also have the mass airflow sensor cleaned and checked for proper readings and replace if not within specifications. The vehicle runs richer in colder weather and may be the reason for not stalling. You should clean injectors, clean throttle body and idle control valve then clean mass air sensor and relearn idle.