Q: Headlights and dashboard lights flash off/on when switch control is switched to lights on

When headlight control switch is turned to manual lights on, at times, headlights and dash lights flash off/on. Lights do not come on when in auto position when its dark

You may need to have the lighting control module reprogrammed to fix the problem with the auto lights. There are technical bulletins to reprogram the module. You will most likely need to have the dealer do this.

3. Headlights and dashboard lights flash off/on when switch control is switched to lights on