Q: Headlight problem and car getting stuck in 2nd gear in sports mode.

I have two problems. First off, I believe I have a problem with the ballast or module for the low beam headlights. Second, when I drive my car in sports mode, it gets stuck in 2nd gear.

A: A bad ballast for the low beam headlights i...

A bad ballast for the low beam headlights is a common problem for your vehicle. The problem of getting stuck in second gear will require an experienced technician with special diagnostic equipment to see if the problem is with the transmission or is just in the electronics of the vehicle. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to get this problem figured out.