Q: Taillights not working.

I had the car repaired once for this, but it looks like the taillights do not work. While this has been a hassle, I am hoping to get a permanent solution.

Depending on how long ago you had the taillights repaired if it was only a month or two you might be covered by the shop’s warranty. If its been a while longer it could just be normal wear and switch, bulb or fuse failed, have a certified mechanic check for voltage at the bulb connector to see if voltage is getting to the bulb, in most cases voltage is and the problem is just a bad bulb or it could be a break in the ground wires. If there is no voltage it would have to be traced all the way back to the switch and even further the fuse to verify where the problem is.