Q: Somebody tried to steal my truck, but only destroyed the ignition lock cylinder.. how can this be repaired?

The actual lock cylinder was removed. I tried to replace it, but it won't start.. all other functions work, though..

It may have had the ignition switch damaged as well, which would cause the truck to not power up or start. You should check to see if it was damaged during the attempted theft. If it was, it will need to be replaced. You can have a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the cause of your no start issue. Under the circumstances, you should have proof of ownership available to verify that you own the car.

3. Somebody tried to steal my truck, but only destroyed the ignition lock cylinder.. how can this be repaired?