Q: Headlight indicator light not displaying

First off, the AC system on my car is working, but it is making a loud noise. Second, the battery has died twice this month, though when I checked it, it was good. I think the connection to the battery might be loose. Finally, my headlights are working, but the indicator light on the dashboard is not displaying.

The noise may be from the fan, or the AC compressor. The battery going dead would need to be checked for a draw, or short to the battery; the cables would also need to be checked. The headlight high beam indicator on the dash may simply indicate that a bulb in the dash is out. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic check this out for you to identify and quote the repairs needed, beginning with an inspection of your AC system, and battery/cables service.

3. Headlight indicator light not displaying