Q: Headlight indicator light not displaying

asked by on February 18, 2016

First off, the AC system on my car is working, but it is making a loud noise. Second, the battery has died twice this month, though when I checked it, it was good. I think the connection to the battery might be loose. Finally, my headlights are working, but the indicator light on the dashboard is not displaying.

Heating AC Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Service Battery/cables $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The noise may be from the fan, or the AC compressor. The battery going dead would need to be checked for a draw, or short to the battery; the cables would also need to be checked. The headlight high beam indicator on the dash may simply indicate that a bulb in the dash is out. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic check this out for you to identify and quote the repairs needed, beginning with an inspection of your AC system, and battery/cables service.