Q: Headlamp control indicator on. Exterior bulbs out. Estimated cost?

2005 BMW 325i headlamp indicator on showing rear lights. These lights also remain on which has drained the battery. Would like to know estimated cost to repair.

Hi there. It’s quite possible that you have an electrical relay issue that is causing power to remain open to the damaged headlight lamps. This should be repaired at the same time you complete the bulb replacement. However, there are multiple relays within the headlight system; so I would highly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic complete a headlights are not working inspection first. This will allow them to determine precisely what’s damaged and requires replacement; so the issue is resolved.

3. Headlamp control indicator on. Exterior bulbs out. Estimated cost?