Q: having a leak problem

i have a 2002 alero oldsmobile and i got my thermostat fix my antifreeze keep leaking out and white smoke is coming from the hood from the leaks and my back break lights keep going out

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Coolant can leak from hoses, the radiator, the water pump, thermostat housing and so forth. I recommend that you request a cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get the leak or leaks repaired. With regard to the brake light circuit malfunction, the mechanic who resolves the coolant leak will be well equipped to handle that as well. Excessive voltage can prematurely blow bulbs but if the problem is due to circuit failures that can be caused by corrosion, water ingress in bulb holders, and other causes. Regardless of the cause, the mechanic will resolve the issue. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. having a leak problem