Q: have P1010 P1072 and P1075

I've replaced my MAF three times, checked for leaks in my intake and manifold. replaced 02 sensors, replaced air filter, new MSD high output coils , new 8mm wires and new plugs. driven over 5000 miles waiting for CEL to go out I've reset it just about every time I shut it off. After I clear and check again it says no faults system passed. I do have an exhaust manifold leak that you hear when cold but goes away after it heats up. I did have my transmission rebuilt ?? I am getting really good gas mileage on Highway 60-65mph around 20mpg and the power is excellent. the engine at idle is just slightly rough. Fuel pressure checked out OK. Could it be the fuel injectors ? or Map sensor ? I hate to just keep throwing money at it.

Hi there. The codes you listed are related to a fault with the MAF, and a rich idle situation. In some cases, the manifold leak you’ve indicated can trigger these codes and will require repair in order to resolve the issue. Codes in general typically don’t reset themselves, but need to be manually removed by a professional mechanic when they complete a check engine light inspection.

3. have P1010 P1072 and P1075