Q: Have a 2014 Ford Fusion. Was dropping my son off before i had to go back to work when I pulled I’m frokt of my moms house, as I th

asked by on March 14, 2018

Was dropping my 2 year old son off at my moms before I head To work. As I pulled up in front, thought I put My car in park, which was in reverse because I was Getting out the car starts to drive backwards. I hop Back into the car to put it in park when the gear is stuck in reverse. Omg!!! Me and my dad tired to put it in park in neutral nothing just stuck in reverse. Can take the key out of the ignition without a problem but nothing. The car was start just the lights comes on and says transmission is not in park but the gear want shift at all on a 2014 Ford Fusion on 101091.3

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You may have broke the shift cable and will need to have the cable checked to see if it broke and replace the cable.