Q: Has spark to plugs new cap & rotor won't fire on starting fluid.

Won't fire on starting fluid new cap&rotor .spark at plugs . does this once in a while when it's damp out then it hesitates to run full speed.

Hello. No start conditions can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If your vehicle is not starting, even with starting fluid, then there is likely an issue with the ignition or engine management systems. If one of the components to either system, such as as an ignition coil, wires, or the crank position sensor, malfunction the can leave the vehicle without spark, which will result in a no start condition. If it appears that the vehicle does this only in wet or damp weather then it may be possible that moisture is playing a direct role in the issues. I would carefully examine the engine bay to see if any components appear to be building up moisture or getting wet. As these sorts of issues can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to (diagnose the cause of the no start condition)[https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection].

3. Has spark to plugs new cap & rotor won't fire on starting fluid.