Q: Hard starting in morning.

Hard start, acts like timing is off a little, and when it starts, acts like it's cold, like it has a carburetor,, but it is fuel injected. Also, once warm, easy starts, but seems like it's not at 100%. 2nd, my left tail light is dimmer than the right side, blinker not working in tail light only. Connected?? Thanks!!!

A: The hard start may be from the fuel injecto...

The hard start may be from the fuel injectors sticking and combustion chambers carbon build up is causing hard starting. Have the fuel pressure first checked to make sure it is high enough. Then have combustion chambers cleaned and injectors cleaned using GM approved method and cleaners. Replace the left rear tail light bulb first to see if it helps then check light socket to see if it is burned and replace if it is.