Q: Hands free not listening for command

Hello, I have a 2011 CTS Coupe with the premium package. When I press the voice button on the steering wheel and say 'hands free' the system responds with 'hands free' but does not do the usual beep that follows which listens for me to say the next command (Bluetooth) then (pair) and so on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there. This video should help you with the telephone connectivity issue you’re having. If it does not, you’ll have to visit your local dealership to determine why this system is not working correctly; as it’s likely a software problem that only a dealership can resolve.