Q: Grinding front drivers was told wheel bearing might be backwards only grinds when going straight not turning

Don't know if front driver wheel bearing is in backwards was told it is possible. How to tell if it is? Grinding noise when going straight but not when I turn

This may be either dragging brake rotors or bad wheel bearings as either of these will cause this kind of grinding sound. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the grinding sound and make repairs.

3. Grinding front drivers was told wheel bearing might be backwards only grinds when going straight not turning