Q: Got oil in my coolant

Got oil in my coolant after doing head gasket water pump radiator an coolant fill bottle an thermostat.. Ran good for 3mounts then started to over heat with oil in coolant an no oil on the dipstick?

What you are describing is due to a failure in the head gasket seal or there could be a crack in the block or head. Cylinder head gasket replacement requires strict adherence to Factory Service Manual specifications regarding block and head flatness. The latter surfaces have to be carefully measured before gasket replacement is even contemplated; these surfaces have to be flat within .002 inches, which is one-half the thickness of a human hair. Also, head bolt replacement and torque sequence, surface preparation (surfaces have to be mirror-like before gasket is applied), and so forth, are all critical. Unless the conditions are perfect, leaks are actually common. That’s why a lot of shops won’t do the work because it takes too much effort. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will identify the problem and estimate a repair strategy to get your car running again. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Got oil in my coolant