Q: My brake lights will not come on. I replaces the fuse, bulbs, and the switch - still nothing. 2001 Mazda 626

Good morning peter, I have a Mazda 626 and my break lights will not come on. I replaced the fuse,bulbs, and the switch still nothing.can you please help?

Hi there - it is still possible that the brake light switch has to be adjusted, or that there is a problem with the wiring to the brake lights. You have certainly done a great job attacking all the logical failure points! I recommend a faulty electrical wiring inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and get you safely back on the road.

3. My brake lights will not come on. I replaces the fuse, bulbs, and the switch - still nothing. 2001 Mazda 626