Q: Good day, I'm having a bad feeling about my car I wish there is somebody who can give me a hand of a good advice, the situ

Good day to you, I'm having a bad feeling about my car I wish there is somebody who can give me a hand of a good advice, the situation is like this when the car is moving (drive mode) and i step on the brake while the ac and head lights are on it produce unlikely vibrations seems like a diesel engine car. I have already replaced recently the 2 middle engine supports (original parts OEM), already cleaned the throttle body and Air Idle control valve but the problem still exist. Please i hope you can give some expert advice about this sir I have been searching all over the internet about this matter and until now it makes me miserable.

Thanks in advance! ;)

LANCER MX 2001 1.6 engine invec 2 semiautomatic tranny

3. Good day, I'm having a bad feeling about my car I wish there is somebody who can give me a hand of a good advice, the situ