Q: Good day, I'm having a bad feeling about my car I wish there is somebody who can give me a hand of a good advice, the situ

Good day to you, I'm having a bad feeling about my car I wish there is somebody who can give me a hand of a good advice, the situation is like this when the car is moving (drive mode) and i step on the brake while the ac and head lights are on it produce unlikely vibrations seems like a diesel engine car. I have already replaced recently the 2 middle engine supports (original parts OEM), already cleaned the throttle body and Air Idle control valve but the problem still exist. Please i hope you can give some expert advice about this sir I have been searching all over the internet about this matter and until now it makes me miserable.

Thanks in advance! ;)

LANCER MX 2001 1.6 engine invec 2 semiautomatic tranny

Hi there. It’s possible that you may have either a vacuum leak (within the EGR system) or possibly a cracked exhaust manifold. It’s also possible that the problem is related to ignition timing, so you might want to have a professional mechanic inspect your distributor, coils and crankshaft position sensors. If you live in the US, you can have one of our mechanics come to your location and complete an onsite inspection to pinpoint the source of your issues.

3. Good day, I'm having a bad feeling about my car I wish there is somebody who can give me a hand of a good advice, the situ