Q: Clutch replacement price estimate? 2007 Honda Accord

HOW MUCH LABOR FOR REPLACING A CLUTCH KIT

Hi there - unfortunately clutch replacement is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. Thanks for thinking of us though!

3. Clutch replacement price estimate? 2007 Honda Accord

Q: How Does a Clutch Engage and Disengage?

The clutch is designed to engage and disengage the connection between the engine flywheel and the transmission input shaft. The clutch is operated by pushing on the clutch pedal inside the vehicle, which causes the clutch to disengage, and as...

Q: My Accord gives out a "Charging system failure" warning. I drove home about 15 miles and then parked my car. After about 3 hours,

Hi there. On a new Honda Accord, the Charging System Failure warning light typically indicates a problem with the battery, alternator or other component inside the charging system of your vehicle. However, with less than 10,000 miles, this is most...

Q: My car won't stay starred & is shaking badly 2009 Toyota Camry

Hello - I believe you have had either a failure of one of the timing chain guides, or possible the timing chain tensioner has allowed your engine to "jump time" - the chain actually jumps a few teeth on one...