Q: Clutch replacement price estimate? 2007 Honda Accord

asked by on February 03, 2017

HOW MUCH LABOR FOR REPLACING A CLUTCH KIT

Hi there - unfortunately clutch replacement is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. Thanks for thinking of us though!

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

HOW MANY SPARK PLUGS DO I NEED FOR A 93 LEXUS ES300

Your car has six spark plugs, three on each "side" or "bank" of the engine. To obtain a detailed, written estimate of the cost to replace those 6 plugs, please use YourMechanic's spark plug replacement service page. To have the...

My windshield wipers don't work.

The wiper motor may be weak and need to be replaced. Depending on the vehicle application the testing of the motor power supply should be done to make sure the motor is getting proper power supplied to it. Have a...

My brakes stutter sometimes - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic

As you may know, your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels. These monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system, which are controlled by the car's...

Poor acceleration and low RPMs, engine bogs down until turbo kicks in.

I would enlist the help of a diesel technician to inspect your engine for any faults as well as the turbo. Any hoses that may have come disconnected or if any sensors have gone bad this can affect your engines...

Car sputtering when driving.

The problem is most likely a fuel related problem like a fuel pump that works but does not produce enough pressure and a fuel filter that is clogged and needs replaced. The recommendation is to get a qualified mechanic to...