Q: Clutch replacement price estimate? 2007 Honda Accord

asked by on February 03, 2017

HOW MUCH LABOR FOR REPLACING A CLUTCH KIT

Hi there - unfortunately clutch replacement is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. Thanks for thinking of us though!

My car vibrates when sitting still idling 20,000 miles on it and it's a 2016, just had oil change and tire rotation and went out o

Engine vibration at idle is due to either faulty motor mounts or an engine management fault (ignition, fuel, air induction, etc. but also including uneven cylinder compression and mechanical issues) or perhaps a combination of the two. The root cause(s)...

New Clutch won't engage

Hi there. Without being there to inspect your Nissan or knowing what replacement parts you used, it's difficult to pinpoint this issue remotely. You might want to verify that all replacement parts are OEM or compatible to your 720 first....

Clutch is chattering

A chattering clutch may be caused by a warped clutch pressure plate or flywheel. On some cars these warp due to the clutch release system or clutch pedal mechanism binding and not releasing smoothly. I would recommend having the complete...

Every time I push the gas pedal, the car doesn't move fast

Hello. If the transmission is suddenly acting up like this and giving you this code then you may have gotten a defective transmission, or most of the time this is either related to the wiring or a control module problem....

Car stalling after idling for a few minutes

Firstly, the engine should be checked for failure codes and then the throttle body should be cleaned for any carbon build up that may be on the throttle plates. The idle position should be relearned as well so that the...

VSA light is on

Hi There, The VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist) light will come on when it is turned off as a reminder to turn it on. When it is turned off, the vehicle will have normal braking and cornering ability, however it will...

Bad Ac compressor locked up and has been bad for a year will it have extra damage?

Hi Tiffany. Thanks for writing in today. The AC compressor is a stand alone system, meaning that if it's damaged, it won't necessarily damage other vehicle systems. The clutch on the compressor is what allows the pulley to engage and...

What is the difference between engine oil warning light and another warning light just like that but with waves under the sign? 1996 Mitsubishi Galant

Hello- the warning light you mention is a " low coolant" indicator. Once the engine is cool - check your coolant reservoir and/or cooling system for proper fluid level. Since you seem to have lost fluid, I would recommend an...

car shakes when AC is on,or when I get to red light it will start shaking even if the AC is not on. Its a Acura tsx 2006 159mi

Assuming there is no serious mechanical problem, such as uneven cylinder compression, you have either an engine management fault, that is a deficiency in the ignition, fuel or air induction systems, or possibly faulty motor mounts. To check for engine-mount...