Q: Glove box opens when car jerks slightly

My problems occur when I drive on our bumpy country road to and from our house. The car jerks and the glove compartment flies open. What will fix this?

A: If the problem only happens on the rough co...

If the problem only happens on the rough country road, then only a mechanic driving the same road would be able to verify the problem and the fix needed. The jerking may be a suspension issue, and the glovebox latch may be out of adjustment. Contact a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to come to your location ad inspect the vehicle's suspension.