Q: Q: Gas leak

Whenever I turned the ignition key my car starts leaking gas.. I don't know if it's just the gas line ripped or something else happened to my car

Q: i have a 2007 chevy malibu maxx it has stated to loose coolant i keep antifreeze available today i checked the antifreeze and i

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle has can be leaking coolant from many places, which makes something like this tricky. If the problem continues to grow and get worse, more damages can occur costing you even more time...

Q: Q: Noise after oil change

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to offer my insight. It seems that the oil pump lost its prime when it drained for 8 hours with the oil filter off. I recommend removing the oil filter and filling...

Q: compatible transmission from another vehicle to fit mine

Hello. It would appear that Jeep Wranglers are only equipped with 4 or 6 cylinder engines. Your Durango comes equipped with a much larger (and more powerful) v8, which means those engines will likely not work correctly in that vehicle....