Q: Q: Gas leak

Whenever I turned the ignition key my car starts leaking gas.. I don't know if it's just the gas line ripped or something else happened to my car

Q: Brake dash light comes on and off.

This year model of vehicle does have several caliper applications depending on specifics such as a 15" tire, 16" , whether is has rear drum and so forth and they all may bolt up in a similar way, but do...

Q: My car is showing two trouble codes: P1639 and PO452

Hello. The diagnostic codes you are receiving may be a result of both sensors failing, or a power supply issue. The code P1639 stands for an A/C refrigerant pressure sensor voltage shortage. The second code P0452 stands for the fuel...

Q: 1998 Nissan Cube (Japan) drive belt part number

The Nissan Cube was not sold in America until 2009. This model was a third generation compared to Japan's 1998 version which was the first generation. You may have to call the dealer or a local parts store to see...