Q: Gas leak

Whenever I turned the ignition key my car starts leaking gas.. I don't know if it's just the gas line ripped or something else happened to my car

If you only start leaking fuel after you turn on the key then the leak is in one of the fuel lines between the tank and engine. As with any fuel leak it is not recommended you drive the vehicle until the leak is identified and fixed. Have a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and identify the cause of the leak and repair as needed. The fuel filter line may have not been seated and came loose.