Q: Fuse box 2000 Mercury Cougar

My fuse box looks like it's burnt or melted in places where the relays go do I need to replace the whole fuse box or just the fuses when I turn the key in the ignition I get no power it's like there's no engine in it

Hi there - this sounds like a major electrical failure! Something serious enough to melt the fuse box, is a serious fire risk as well as a functional problem I would investigate the cause of the electrical short if possible - or replace the fuse box, and potentially the wiring harness - to resolve this problem in a safe manner. I recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Fuse box 2000 Mercury Cougar