Q: Fuse box 2000 Mercury Cougar

My fuse box looks like it's burnt or melted in places where the relays go do I need to replace the whole fuse box or just the fuses when I turn the key in the ignition I get no power it's like there's no engine in it

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - this sounds like a major electrical failure! Something serious enough to melt the fuse box, is a serious fire risk as well as a functional problem I would investigate the cause of the electrical short if possible - or replace the fuse box, and potentially the wiring harness - to resolve this problem in a safe manner. I recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.