Q: Q: Fuel pump replacement

I replaced the fuel pump after the van started to die on me like it was not getting fuel. After I replaced the fuel pump it started up like a champ ran for about 10 mins turned off the engine .put all of my tools up waited for about an hour and now it want start

Hello, thank you for writing in. To start, when you turn the key to the "On" position, listen for the buzzing of the pump priming. If you do not hear this, then the pump is not getting power. If you do hear this, then the pump is faulty to begin with or there is another obstruction somewhere in the system. The fuel filter always needs to be changed when the pump is changed. Make sure this is not the issue. If you do not hear the pump priming when the key is turned to "On" then the pump is not receiving any power. You will then want to check the fuel pump relay, and check the fuel pump’s terminal to check for a power supply. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: Fuel pump replacement