Q: Front wheel not turning.

The part that is connected to the passenger's side front wheel that makes it turn has broken off.

The part you describe is the tie rod end. I hope you were not driving to find this out. The tie rod is not a common failed part and would need to be inspected as to why it failed. The manufacture does not list any recalls or problems. This does not mean there is none. Only that they do not acknowledge there is one. You should have a qualified mechanic check why this part is broken and do a complete inspection of your entire suspension and steering system for any issues.