Q: Front right grinding noise from wheel, most likely brake pad or something related? 2003 Dodge Intrepid

I heard a loud bang when i went over train tracks, afterwards i heard a loud grinding noise coming from the front right wheel the rest of the way home. it was equal to how fast i was going and if i stopped, it stopped as well. was wondering if it is brake related and about how much it might cost? thanks!

3. Front right grinding noise from wheel, most likely brake pad or something related? 2003 Dodge Intrepid