Q: Front left wheel making sound for a minute or two after starting the car after it's been off for an hour or more

If I have my car off for an hour or more and start the car up and drive away, the front left wheel makes a lot of noise when making left turns, even if I'm going slow.... It goes away after I drive the car down the street to the corner and it'll stop making noises all together until I turn the car off again for another hour or so... The sound isn't a high squealing sound, it's more of a kind of deep sound that gets higher and get deeper and higher over and over as the wheel turns. There's no thumping sounds or anything like that.

3. Front left wheel making sound for a minute or two after starting the car after it's been off for an hour or more