Q: What does the low fuel Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

What does the low fuel Warning Light mean?

A: The low fuel Warning Light is located on yo...

The low fuel Warning Light is located on your instrument panel, next to your fuel gauge. When your vehicle is nearly out of fuel, the low fuel Warning Light will illuminate, and be accompanied by a chime. The light will turn off when fuel is added to the tank. Tip Like all warning lights, the low fuel Warning Light will briefly illuminate when your vehicle is turned on. The fuel is only low if the light stays lit when the engine is running.