Q: Front end vibration and loss of wheel weight on a '96 Ford Explorer

I have a '96 Ford Explorer. I've noticed that front end vibrates and I'm missing the wheel weight on the front left wheel. Would that cause the vibration?

It would if it happens at higher speeds. It wouldn’t affect it if you are going 10, 20, 30 mph, but if you are going 50-60 mph and it begins to happen, then yes. Go get it balanced and have your front end alignment checked while you are at it, because that can make the thing shake, but not really at low speeds. If this becomes more of a concern, then I would have a professional technician drive the car and diagnose your car’s vibration issue for you.