Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1nsepezjs:173:8

Q: Front end squeaking noise on a '95 Mustang GT

On my '95 Mustang GT, I've noticed that whenever I exit the car, it makes a squeaking sound. When I checked that out, it is coming from the front end. Are my struts or springs gone bad? If so, should I replace them both or only the bad one?

A: As old as it is, if they are bad, I would c...

As old as it is, if they are bad, I would change them in pairs. It's better off. Now, what you want to do is get a friend to come over and have him push and jump up and down on the car. While you look under the car and see if you can find out where the noise is coming from. That's the best way to check it. If you can't replicate the sound, you'd want to pay a mechanic, maybe one from YourMechanic. I've got sound locating equipment. If you watched my video "how to find the source of car noises", you'll see they are coming with little transmitters that you stick all over the car, and then a receiving unit with the headphones. Then when you drive, you can click between different receiving units, transmitting units with a receiver one, two, three, or four. When you start to hear the noise loud, you know that it is near that area where that transmitter is and you'll be able to figure out easier if you can't figure it out manually. If you need to have this diagnosed by a professional, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to detect the noise and recommend a repair.