Q: two front wheel speed sensor died

I took my car into dealer because my ABS light ( brakes?) went on Friday( August 12th ) and they told me that I need to replace my two front wheel speed sensors because they died. They told me it will cost $920.00. However i didn't drive my car all weekend and this morning the ABS light turned off automatically. Do I have to repair still?

As long as the light is out and does not come back on, then the system is working as it should. The problem with the sensors may be an intermittent problem in the sensors or the wires going to the sensors. You most likely will be okay until the ABS Light comes back on and stays on. If at a later time you are in need of a repair, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s site to perform services and can replace your wheel speed sensors if necessary.

3. two front wheel speed sensor died