Q: Front end shake

The vehicle listed is having a front end shake issue. Brought it to have wheels balanced and vehicle aligned but tech noticed a very small amount of play in the pitman arm. Would that likely cause the shaking?

If you have any play in the pitman arm or any front end component can cause it to shake when driving. The shocks, ball joints, or kingpins or tie rod ends can all be worn if your pitman arm is bad. Have a good thorough front end inspection for any loose components or bad shocks and replace them as needed.

3. Front end shake