Q: Front drivers seat will move every way but backwards

The car was running and I moved it up a little and went to move it back and it wouldn't go. So I pressed the the memory 1 switch witch is my setting and it moved it almost all the way up to the steering wheel until I stopped it. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but my controls for the windows on drivers side sometimes don't work and I had the no sound from the radio one day. The radio worked again after I let the car sit for a while. Please help me. Thanks

Hello there. It sounds like you have several different issues going on with your 2010 Hyundai Genesis. Common faults for the seat not moving backwards are the seat motor, seat switch, or a wiring harness fault. The window motor not functioning sometimes is likely unrelated, common causes for this could be a window switch, window regulator, or a power window motor. Since both of these issues are electrical, a qualified YourMechanic technician can help you to diagnose your electrical issues and make any repairs required to resolve them.