Q: Front blower motor barely blows - 2012 Chrysler Town and Country

Blower motor barely blows but dous increas a little from low to high

Check to be sure the cabin air filter is not blocked with dirt and debris. This is often an electrical issue, but there is always a possibility that the blower wheel has filled with debris if the filter is missing or was perforated (leaves, dirt and even accommodations for mice are not rare), the bearing is binding or dried out, or the blend door is faulty. In these cases, the expected volume of air doesn’t get through.

The cleanliness of the blower wheel can be checked visually as well as the freeness of the wheel in turning. If nothing is wrong with the wheel and there is no problem with the vents, the blower motor terminals can be probed for the correct ohm reading and the motor can be powered directly (often through a resistor block) to check operation. If there is a fault with the motor, or the resistor block, these are simply changed out.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, determine why the air is not blowing as it should be and suggest any necessary repairs.