Q: My truck shakes while idling when the heat, AC and in-cab fan are on

My 2008 Ford F150 5.4 L runs and drives smoothly, but i just figured out that during idle and the heat,ac and in-cab fan are on the truck begins to shake. When I shut the ac, heat and in-cab fan off the truck runs perfectly and doesn't shake. My truck doesn't have Iac valve, i pulled out the throttle body and cleaned it I relearned the computer and I still have the same problem, I also changed the spark plugs and coils. What else could create the shaking?