Q: For several months my card temp gauge fluctuate while driving, sometimes normal around 190, sometimes it goes higher or lower

So my temp gauge fluctuates while driving sometimes, usually runs around 190 but will climb to 220 and then will drop down to about 160 then back to normal until yesterday, I was leaving work and the heater would blow ice cold and car started to over heat

This sounds like the thermostat was working very erratic up until it stopped working all together causing the overheating. You should first replace the thermostat and make sure it does not overheat anymore. Run with heater on to get all the air out of system.

3. For several months my card temp gauge fluctuate while driving, sometimes normal around 190, sometimes it goes higher or lower