Q: For several months my card temp gauge fluctuate while driving, sometimes normal around 190, sometimes it goes higher or lower

So my temp gauge fluctuates while driving sometimes, usually runs around 190 but will climb to 220 and then will drop down to about 160 then back to normal until yesterday, I was leaving work and the heater would blow ice cold and car started to over heat

3. For several months my card temp gauge fluctuate while driving, sometimes normal around 190, sometimes it goes higher or lower