Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Hi replaced crank shaft sensor now it won't turn over only clicks and battery has 11.4 volts reading

There may be a couple of issues at play here. First, the 11.4 volt reading may be a bit on the low side indicating possibly a weak battery. If this is the case, a fully charged battery may correct this problem. If this does not cure the problem, you may also have a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. Clicking sound when turning over.