Q: Faulty sensors preventing startup

My car is not starting. I believe my sensors need to be replaced.

3. Faulty sensors preventing startup

Q: Q: Rough Idle

This may also be caused by other things such as low fuel pressure or leaking or intermittently working fuel injectors. When the fuel pressure is low, it will fail to bring the correct amount of fuel pressure to the injectors...

Q: My back driver side park light does not work on my 2003 Cadillac Escalade

Hi there. Typically if it is just that one light that is acting up it is usually fairly simple. It can be as simple as a light bulb or it can be a problem with the circuit. I have also...

Q: I took off from a stop sign felt like something stuck and than sounded like i had a flat tire. Now it's making a loud Thumping in 2014 Kia Sorento

Hello - this issue (or issues) may be a combination of multiple problems. The "stuck" issue at the stop light may be a brake not releasing when you take your foot off the brake pedal. The thumping noise once you...