Q: Faulty sensors preventing startup

My car is not starting. I believe my sensors need to be replaced.

Hello, from what you are describing, I am assuming that you are referring to your crankshaft sensor. Before replacing parts, you should have the car scanned for codes and data monitored. If there are no codes, the crankshaft RPM can be monitored, if there is RPM, then more diagnosis will be needed to find the cause of the no-start. There could be a lack of ignition or fuel. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to diagnose why your car is not starting and make the necessary repairs.

3. Faulty sensors preventing startup