Q: Exhaust leak in engine comp

There is a small exhaust leak in the engine comp after removing the turbo for upgrades. I need help getting the exhaust intake to the turbo to mate and then attach the clamp.

A: If the turbo is upgraded, you might need a ...

If the turbo is upgraded, you might need a different hose. Depending on who did the upgrade on the turbo or if it is an aftermarket unit, consider purchasing the parts required for the upgrade from them. Upgrading turbos with aftermarket units is common, but typically require the use of other aftermarket components to complete the installation properly. Using the suggested aftermarket components from whoever upgraded the turbo will make the installation much smoother than attempting to reuse components that might not fit properly on the new unit. Custom turbo shops might be able to provide guidance and help as well.