Q: Enourmous amount of gas in exhaust and extremely rough idle and car immediately dies after starting.

Started my car one day and it had a rough idle. It wasnt too bad so i kept driving it. Then one day as i was about to shut the car off i could smell gasoline fumes as if gas was in my lap. My motor oil has a strong gas smell and now if i can start the car i can look underneath and see a full on stream of gas coming out of a hole in my exhaust pipe. My car wont even maintain an idle after i start it now and i cannot drive it at all. Ive changed spark plugs recently ans thats all ive done to it. What is a specific cause for this please help!!! When i was able to drive my car literally only got about 2 miles per gallon of gas.

3. Enourmous amount of gas in exhaust and extremely rough idle and car immediately dies after starting.