Q: Engine starts shaking when AC is turned on?

Seems like AC Clutch is burned up. Can the clutch be replaced? How much would you estimate for the repair cost?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Hyundai Elantra. Yes it could be your compressor but I wouldn’t replace the clutch, I would replace the compressor for an issue like this. If you would like to have this looked at or want an estimate on the damages, have one of our mobile technicians come diagnose the issue your A/C for an accurate repair. They’ll be able to replace your AC compressor if it’s proven to be faulty.

3. Engine starts shaking when AC is turned on?