Q: Engine starts shaking when AC is turned on?

Seems like AC Clutch is burned up. Can the clutch be replaced? How much would you estimate for the repair cost?

3. Engine starts shaking when AC is turned on?

Q: P0302 misfire, car won;t go past 25 mph

I am not sure if the mechanic who replaced your head ran a compression test after the head was replaced but if not I can think of a couple of possibilities both of which lead back to low compression. The...

Q: Is the solenoid malfunctioning or the camshaft with a P0011 Check engine code?

Code P0011 is most commonly caused by the solenoid or cam sensor. I would recommend replacing the solenoid first and then cam sensor.

Q: Manual clutch not engaging

If by the clutch not engaging you mean the pedal is going to the floor, you might be having slave cylinder issues. The slave cylinder is a hydraulic component that works off your clutch pedal. It disengages the clutch when...