Q: Engine revving

when put in reverse engine revving up to 2000 rpm,

when driving (at about 40 mph and up ) let foot off gas and sometimes just maintains speed as if still revving......

3. Engine revving

Q: Car almost stalled, steering wheel locked up, all lights on dashboard came on, pushed gas pedal and nothing happened.

Hi there. When the engine is stalling and sputtering, this is an indication that the fuel system has lost pressure. Check the fuel pump relay and see if it is hot and if its clicking on when the key is...

Q: Q: Power steering not working.

An engine that has a large oil leak runs the risk of internal failure and a very expensive bill, I would not drive the car any further until the leak has been addressed. Sometimes and oil filter can come loose...

Q: My car jerks when putting it into drive and sometimes has to be revved up high before going into gear

The issue you're describing is typically an indicator of an internal transmission component failure or loss of hydraulic pressure inside the transmission. The change of the motor and transmission mounts probably did not hurt the Honda's ability to accelerate correctly....