Q: Engine racing too high

The antifreeze will not stay in reservoir, and the engine is racing too high.

3. Engine racing too high

Q: Q: Check engine light

This is true, but there are countless other reasons for an illuminated Check Engine Light as well. A loose gas cap will typically set an evaporative emissions (EVAP) system code, such as P0440 or P0455. The EVAP system...

Q: How far can you drive your car if you need a catalytic converter

Hi there. It's very common for a bad or failing catalytic converter to cause multiple engine performance issues ranging from sluggish performance to potentially damaging seals and other internal engine components. It's very difficult to tell you exactly how...

Q: I just had the harmonic balancer replaced and now the car is overheating.

Most likely the harmonic balancer is not the reason for why the car is overheating. It is more likely something to do with the cooling fan or a part of the cooling system, such as the thermostat. I recommend...