Q: Engine overheated, liquid sprayed all over engine and other places.

Engine overheated as I'm driving, I stopped right away. Car was cooling itself down excessively and loud. I popped my hood and I see liquid sprayed everywhere! I can see a hose with tape dangling around it loose. What is the problem? Can it be fixed cheap? I just got my car back from Tustin Cadillac dealership and they replaced radiator pump and a few other things. How could they not notice this?

Unfortunately, it would be difficult to say what exactly happened. From your description, the most likely case is a radiator or heater hose was loose or damaged. Cooling system hoses should not be wrapped with any kind of tape under normal circumstances. Even in an emergency such as a punctured coolant hose, tape will generally not hold back a coolant leak. If it does, it will not hold for long. The normal pressure associated with the cooling system would force hot coolant out and loosen any tape. The vehicle should be towed back to the repairing service facility to determine the cause.

3. Engine overheated, liquid sprayed all over engine and other places.