Q: Engine overheated, liquid sprayed all over engine and other places.

Engine overheated as I'm driving, I stopped right away. Car was cooling itself down excessively and loud. I popped my hood and I see liquid sprayed everywhere! I can see a hose with tape dangling around it loose. What is the problem? Can it be fixed cheap? I just got my car back from Tustin Cadillac dealership and they replaced radiator pump and a few other things. How could they not notice this?

3. Engine overheated, liquid sprayed all over engine and other places.